Beyoncé’s ex-drummer has accused her of ‘extreme witchcraft’
Sneak peak into the new life of Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex
America’s Got Talent victor: Our predictions for Season 13 finale
Jessica Simpson is pregnant with baby No. 3
Rap mogul Marion 'Suge' Knight pleads to manslaughter days before murder trial
Thai Cave Rescue Operation Suspended After 4 More Boys Freed
10 July 2018, 04:59 | Regina Holmes
Ambulance Leaves Thai Cave on 2nd Day of Rescue Operation
Thirteen foreign divers and five members of Thailand's navy SEAL unit are taking part in the rescue operation.
Elsewhere in the UK, football club Manchester United invited the Wild Boars and the team of rescuers to attend a match at Old Trafford in the coming season.
A whole floor of the Chiang Rai Prachanukroh Hospital has been reserved for the soccer team.
The eight boys brought out on Sunday and Monday were in good health overall and some asked for chocolate bread for breakfast, officials said earlier.
"Today we might have to wait longer, but it will be worth the longer wait", the rescue chief said, per The Australian.
The rescue mission began on Sunday morning, almost a week since the 12 boys, aged 11-16, and their coach had been discovered on an embankment 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) inside the winding tunnels.
The boys' malnutrition and exposure to unsanitary conditions inside the caves mean that they are at high risk of contracting cave sickness.
A doctor at the Chiang Rai hospital said at a press conference that the eight boys who have already been rescued from the caves are eating well.
Two more boys left the Tham Luang Nang Non cave complex a short time later and were transferred to a medical facility on site, followed soon after by a fourth boy, according to the eyewitness, who is stationed at the entrance to the cave.
This is the third mission that has been undertaken by the Thai authorities in order to rescue the young boys, who became trapped in the cave by rising floodwater several weeks ago.
The first 4 boys who were rescued the other day, aged between 12 and 16, are now allowed to eat normal food once again.
Three ambulances along with cars, hummers and soldiers have been seen entering the cave site where rescuers have been carrying out a high-stakes operation to bring out trapped members of a youth soccer team.
Heavy rains lashed the northern Thai region late yesterday and a steady downpour has continued into today.
Four more of the boys were carried on stretchers out of the cave on Monday, bringing to eight the total number brought out so far after two rescues in successive days. Heavy rains in the morning cleared during the day, leaving the teams operating outside the cave in stifling heat.
The head of the agency coordinating the rescue operation, Narongsak Osatanakorn, said that he was grateful for Musk's support but the equipment was impractical for the rescue mission. Monday's mission took about nine hours, two fewer than Sunday's.
The footballers still awaiting rescue are about two kilometers further in, at a point very hard to access.
Elon Musk, the billionaire owner of Tesla and SpaceX, was in Thailand with engineers from his companies to offer their expertise in the rescue.
George Clooney reported hurt in motorcycle crash in Italy
According to the site, George was said to be hit by a auto which suddenly changed direction at a spot close to a hotel. The famous actor was taken to an emergency room in nearby Olbia, however, his injuries are said not to be serious.
HIV vaccine delivers promising results in human tests
More than 80% of people who received this version also showed positive signs for 2 other measures of immune response. According to the study authors, the vaccine produced "robust (high levels of) immune responses" in the participants.
Paulinho set to leave Barcelona, return to China
The deal taking him back to Guangzhou contains an option for the Chinese Super League side to purchase the midfielder outright. But, with Paulinho's departure to China and Yerry Mina's potential exit , it could open the door for future signings.
Europe dominate World Cup semi final spots
He succeeded Carlos Dunga in 2016 and guided Brazil to a comfortable World Cup qualification. The teams then traded two scores each before Ivan Rakitic calmly scored the winning penalty.
Donald Trump defends US position on baby formula
Russian Federation ultimately sponsored the resolution and the American delegation did not issue any threats to the country. The State Department declined to comment to the Times , saying it could not remark on private diplomatic discussions.
Duterte Vows to Resign if Anybody Can Prove God Exists
The president has recently sparked anger from Church leaders and other groups after calling God a "stupid son-of-a-bitch". The president said in his latest address: "Every Filipino is entitled to criticise me as a matter of right".