Priyanka Chopra planning Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas’ grand wedding?
AR Rahman all set to compose a song for Avengers: Endgame
Kurt Angle's final Smackdown match set for Tuesday
Apple shifts focus from products to services
Us has the largest weekend for an original horror movie
Mac Miller: US rapper died from drug overdose
05 November 2018, 10:12 | Regina Holmes
The rapper's death on September 7 was determined to have been an accidental overdose. It is being reported that the mix of all three drugs, not the amount of each, triggered his cardiac arrest. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The report also found that he had alcohol in his system. However, he admitted that Miller, who had a history of drug addiction, was known to abuse "alcohol, non-prescribed medication (specifically Xanax and unspecified opiates), and cocaine". He was found by his assistant in a "praying position", kneeling forward with his face on his knees. TMZ reports that the assistant described him during the 911 call as being "blue". He also had blood coming out of one of his nostrils.
The report says a police investigator found a prescription bottle and empty liquor bottle at the home, and a $20 bill with white powder residue on it was in Miller's pocket.
Mac Miller, real name Malcom James McCormick, died earlier this year.
Brexit: Irish rule out time-limited Brexit backstop
That is why we are increasingly positive on the expectation of reaching a deal", he said at a conference in London today. May's spokesman refused to confirm the report, calling it "speculation", according to Sky News .